Sunday 2 June 2013

Thomas Nwafor's Blog

Well the first thing I want to say is hello. so Hello!

How big should a blog post be? I dunno really, its just like asking how long is a piece of string.

I suppose I should begin by telling you a little bit about myself, well some of the good bits anyway. I was Born in UK, and have lived in many different parts of the world. I am Qualified in IT, Gas Engineering (that's probably the reason for my book, Fault Finding Boilers Made Simple.), administration genius (though I would prefer not to go back into an office EVER AGAIN,) love my art, both looking at it and creating it, my favourite medium is oil paint. I am a wonderful painter and decorator, and eater of cakes. Sweets are my Achilles heel, especially boiled sweets, and jellies, once the pack is opened I cannot put it down.

I am a passionate writer, and I would like to think that I am getting better all of the time. I have some wonderful books, already written, and in the pipeline, books that I am sure are going to be a real success. Yes success is part of what you write for, but it is also a wonderful way of expressing yourself.

I thought that using oils on canvass was a great platform for being creative, but it has nothing on writing  everything has taken a back seat to writing now, even my golf, those poor clubs don't get a look in. Well anyway, this was just an initial hello, just to get my blog up and running, so stay safe and keep it real.


0 comments:

Post a Comment